Plumbing Systems Commissioning Webinar
Recorded On: 09/25/2019
This one-hour webinar provides an overview into the process for commissioning plumbing systems for new construction. The webinar will review the basics of the commissioning process as applied to plumbing systems.
- ASHRAE Standard 202-2013 and ASHRAE Guideline 0
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code Requirements
- ASHRAE Standard 188-2018
- Determining which Plumbing Systems to Commission – 10 minutes
- Commissioning Workflows – 10 minutes
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Learn to differentiate the differences between "start-up" and "commissioning".
- Understand the roles of and responsibilities of the Owner, Design Professional and Contractor in the commissioning process.
- Identify which plumbing systems and assemblies should be commissioned.
- Have and understanding of the commissioning process as applied to new construction.
- Successfully complete commissioning documentation and test requirements for plumbing commissioning.
Instructor: Paul E. Petrilli, P.E., BCxP, LEED BD+C
Paul has been working in the design and commissioning of commercial buildings for 32 years. He is currently a Project Engineer with H.F. Lenz Company, and an ASHRAE Certified Building Commissioning Professional. He has been providing commissioning services since 1995 and brings a wealth of knowledge and practice to this session. He received his bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Mechanical Systems option from the Pennsylvania State University in May 1987.