Introduction to Copper Tube, Plastic Pipe, and Fittings
- Non-member - $300
- Member - $160
- Member Officer - $160
This course was developed by ASA-U through their Education Foundation. Introduction to Copper Tube, Plastic Pipe and Fittings© includes definitions of common industry terms, descriptions of basic types, details of how to specify and order, explanations of applications, general recommendations and joining methods for different types of copper tube, plastic pipe and fittings. Watch a sample of the course here.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and use basic terms related to copper tube, plastic and fittings.
- List and discuss the advantages of copper tube, plastic pipe and fittings.
- Describe manufacturing process of copper tube, plastic pipe and fittings.
- Specify and order copper tube, plastic pipe and fittings.
- Discuss applications and general recommendations for different types of copper tube, plastic pipe and fittings.
This course runs 4 hours and awards 4 hours of professional development (0.4 CEUs)
Save! This product is part of the Introduction to Plumbing Products Bundle. Email email@example.com with questions.