2020 Revit MEP Virtual Workshop - July 31 - SOLD OUT
- Registration Closed
Intermediate Revit 2020 HVAC, Plumbing & Piping
July 31, 2020 - 8 am - 4 pm PDT
This full-day virtual training is designed for mechanical / plumbing designers to help you get your Revit 2020 projects to the next level. If you want to know how to get the project started and understand how to maximize your workflow, this is the class for you. We will discuss how to get started properly to optimize your project workflow. Students will be sent a link to sign in to a computer which has the Revit software installed and ready for use.
Contact email@example.com with any questions. If you need to register for an account as a nonmember or new member visit https://www.aspe.org/requestaccount/ to begin.
Basic knowledge of and experience using Revit MEP software to complete the following tasks:
• Create a NEW project from an EXISTING Template
• Ability to place plumbing fixtures and equipment in a Revit model
• Have created and modeled a basic Pipe System in Revit MEP
• Experience populating data in a schedule view
Project Overview and Setup
- Working with Revit Links
- Setting up Levels
- Copy/Monitor Grids and Levels
- Controlling Visibility Graphics of Linked Models
- Create Details
- Insert Views from File
- Creating Filters
- Piping and Equipment related
- Defining custom Pipe Systems
- Setting up custom Pipe Types
- Create custom fixture/pipe tag
- Enhance 2D Family appearance
- Setup a custom Plumbing Fixture Schedule
- Sloped piping review/best practices
- Creating plumbing isometrics
Instructors vary IMAGINiT instructors provide instruction for this one-day training where they use their experience to help clients design, implement, and customize effective building information modeling (BIM) solutions to meet their business objectives. All IMAGINiT instructors are thoroughly vetted and trained on Revit software and provide support to IMAGINiT customers throughout the world.
- Click here for full information and other general FAQs about the event (fees, confirmations).
- Class is limited to 8 students.
- Students will participate virtually in the workshop via WebEx software. Students are NOT REQUIRED to have the Revit software installed on their computer. The students will use WebEx software to remote into a computer which will have the Revit software and all associated files pre-loaded on to the computer.
- Learning Assessment method(s): In-course, hands-on problem solving examples / hands-on computer software training
- Credits: 6.5 PDH or 0.65 CEUs will be awarded for this workshop
- Costs/Refunds/Cancellations: Please see our website for this information at: https://education.aspe.org/mor...
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with Pam Rosenberg
Day of logistics:
- You will be provided with a day-of contact in case of issues, you will receive this via email
- The proposed schedule is:
- 8:00-10:00 am: Class
- 10:00-10:15 am: 15-min break
- 10:15 am -12:00 pm: Class
- 12:00-1:00 pm: lunch break
- 1:00-2:30 pm: Class
- 2:30-2:45 pm: 15-min. break
- 2:45-4:00 pm: Class
- It is recommended that you join the audio via headset so the instructor and other attendees can hear you
- You will not need a webcam
- You will participate in the workshop as a combination of lecture and working through a virtual computer station pre-loaded with Revit
- You'll be required to complete a brief quiz after the program is over to receive your 0.65 CEUs
The software used to deliver LIVE Online training has minimal hardware / software requirements. The reliability and speed of your internet connection is the most critical requirement. We recommend that you have, at minimum, a DSL connection providing greater than 56kbs of sustained throughput to eliminate drag issues caused by a slow internet connection. If your internet connection is shared with other users or if you are running additional applications over the connection (VOIP phone, VPN, etc.) a higher speed connection may be required. We recommend you test your system configuration and internet connection prior to the class starting. Our software vendor provides a system test at the following URL: http://www.webex.com/lp/stest/index.php?t=ppuUS.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|