Sump, Sewage, and Effluent Pumps
Sump, Sewage, and Effluent Pumps© provides an overview of the common types of sump, sewage, and effluent pumps. The course gives employees the basic knowledge needed to discuss the operation and components of these pumps. Definitions of common industry terms, descriptions of the major types of pumps, and other information to help employees serve customers more effectively are provided. Watch a sample of the course here.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and use basic terms related to sump, sewage and effluent pumps.
- Discuss different types of sump, sewage, and effluent pumps.
- List and describe the major components of a typical sump system.
- Calculate the capacity of a pump in gallons per minute using a performance ratings chart.
- Generalize about the uses of residential sump pumps.
- Help customers choose which pump is best for their needs.
This course runs 3 hours and awards 3 hours of professional development (0.3 CEUs)
Save! This product is part of the Introduction to Plumbing Products Bundle. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.