Project Management: Basics for Success
Recorded On: 10/25/2019
This program will provide an introduction into the world of project management. It will identify the responsibilities and challenges a project manager faces and provide basics for project and the project manager's success. Upon successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Describe proposal writing basics and key metrics for estimating budgets.
- Execute successful project controls.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Identify risks and how to minimize them.
- Evaluate project performance and find areas for improvement.
- Use emotional intelligence to improve teamwork and client satisfaction.
Greg Swafford has been a Plumbing Designer, Project Manager, and Plumbing Department Leader at MEP consulting firms for nearly 20 years. He is currently a Senior Piping Systems Specialist for GF Piping Systems and assists plumbing professionals with material selection, system specifications, training, and design. He has taught courses on plumbing design, leadership, and client management over the years and brings valuable insight to this session on project management.
This session was recorded at the 2019 Tech Symposium in Pittsburgh, PA.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|