RESCHEDULED to August 6, 2019 at 2 pm EDT.
This program provides an introduction into the software application of Navisworks for the individuals throughout the plumbing industry. The program will review the basics of model review, clash detection and tool utilization for designers, engineers and contractors. In this brief overview session individuals will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of software functions and capabilities. This webinar awards 0.1 CEUs upon completion of the webinar and passing the brief learning assessment.
- Navisworks Breakdown (Freedom & Manage) – 10 minutes
- Aesthetic/Visual Model Review – 20 minutes
- Clash Detection Reporting – 20 minutes
- Intro to Advanced - 5 minutes
- Q&A – 5 minutes
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be able to:
- Understand limitations and options for variety of Navisworks Applications
- Explore methodologies for integration of various 3D model platforms
- Perform visual project model reviews using the software tools
- Produce template structures
- Produce and resolve Time-based clash detection reporting
Instructor: Blair Minyard PE, CPD, CDT
Ms. Minyard holds a Professional Engineering license and the Certified in Plumbing Design credential with more than 10 years in the plumbing industry and 7 years in the educational arena. Her expertise and strengths range in the areas of project engineering, constructability review, and documentation through modeling and drafting. She currently works as the Virtual Design & Construction Engineer for B.L. Harbert International, LLC in Birmingham, Alabama. She is also the Vice President, Education on the Society Board of Directors. She currently serves on the Education Committee, AYP (ASPE Young Professionals) Committee, and on other various ASPE committees.