Boston Chapter Meeting - Understanding The Benefits of High Efficiency Gas Water Heaters - Tank and Tankless Commercial Applications - May 2020
- Registration Closed
Please reach out to the local chapter officer with further questions: email@example.com
To optimize the design and performance of commercial water heater systems, it is beneficial to understand the difference between standard and high efficiency gas water heaters. This course will cover the benefits of high efficiency gas water heaters and how to easily convert from standard to high efficiency. Also included are methods for estimating hot water demands, best plumbing and venting principles, and discussion of advancing technology for water heaters.
- Understand the difference between standard efficiency and high efficiency water heaters.
- Know the benefits and requirements of high efficiency water heaters
- Understand how to convert from existing standard gas to high efficiency.
- Perform sizing for both tank and tankless high efficiency water heaters
- Understand the best practices of plumbing multiple water heaters together.
- Understand the best practices of venting multiple tankless Units together.
- Have a basic understanding of Building Management Systems. (BMS)
- Learn about new an upcoming technologies in water heating.
This meeting is being presented by Paul Lichtenstein
This chapter meeting is being held on May 28 at 12 pm EDT.